Welcome to Courthouse Green Primary School
On behalf of the staff, pupils, parents and governors, I would like to warmly welcome you to Courthouse Green Primary School. A school where our children are at the heart of everything that we do! Please take your time to explore the website and to use it as a source of information.
We want to ensure that every child in our school receives the very best learning opportunities to enable them to achieve excellent personal and academic growth, through a rich and challenging curriculum. we are part of Triumph Multi Academy Trust whose core business is putting learners first. Triumph means success and we want the children of Courthouse Green to be personally successful where every learner will have high quality learning opportunities, which encourage them to be resilient and achieve well; promoting high aspirations so that they flourish and thrive on their journey to success. To do this they need to have the very best resources and equipment; at Courthouse Green every child from year 2 to year 6 has their own iPad to do their learning on which they take home at the weekend so that they can practice the skills that we have taught them in school. We are proud of what we achieve and continually reflect on what we do so that we and the children can 'do our best, to be our best’
Underpinning all that we do in school are 6 Core Values:
Acting with Kindness
Working with Pride
Striving to Improve
In February 2020 we were inspected and rated as "GOOD" by Ofsted.
“Courthouse Green Primary School continues to be a good school. There is enough evidence of improved performance to suggest that the school could be judged outstanding if we were to carry out a section 5 inspection.”
- “The school’s core values underpin all aspects of school life: acting with kindness, working with pride, being resilient, striving to improve, collaborating together and being responsible.”
- “Pupils feel safe and parents and carers agree. Bullying happens very rarely because pupils know it is wrong to be unkind.”
- “Pupils are safe in this school because leaders make sure no stone is unturned when it comes to safeguarding.”
- “Reading is the number one priority here. Pupils of all ages love to read.”
- “Pupils are extremely polite and respectful towards others.”