School Aims & Values
School Ethos Statement
At Courthouse Green Primary School we are committed to enabling all of our children to succeed and be supported to achieve their best through a range of exciting learning opportunities. It is our role to ensure that our children are well prepared for the opportunities and challenges of life in the 21st century.
- To develop the school as a Learning Community.
- To provide a secure, stimulating and challenging environment that promotes both intellectual and social development.
- To enable every child to reach his/her potential through a curriculum that is appropriate to each individual's needs.
- To nurture curiosity, talent and ability through the promotion of creativity and the celebration of learning.
- To help children develop as responsible citizens with the capacity to contribute to the development of their community.
School Values: [2 year rolling programme to address pupil self esteem and the development of a positive school community]
- Friendship & Consideration
- Respect & Tolerance
- Trust & Honesty
- Patience & Perseverance